Saturday, June 27, 2009

Deadly Ink Conference

Here I am, hanging with the likes of Chris Grabenstein, Jane Cleland, and Lincoln Child (another of my personal favorites).

Deadly Ink, run by Debbie Buchanan, is one of those little gems of a writing conference that focuses on mystery writers and luckily is within driving distance of my home. So I'm here (there) this weekend with my good friend Rosemary Goodwin who is also in the Deadly Ink Anthology (me? not this year, but thinking of making Dobson and Teague a franchise).

Nothing's better than sharing the rarified air of those who've "made it" - at least compared to me. I now have more new writers to read and enjoy and old favorites to savor. I just hope some of it rubs off. Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road needs a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment