Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Morning

I feel like I've been run over by a truck that backed-up and ran over me again.
But this morning I have agent and editor appointments - back to back. Reading my pitch so I know what I'm, saying - hopefully. Pitching Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road. If no one wants her, I'm going to send out queries and wait while I work on a couple of other projects.

Lunch with the awesome Eloisa James - our own Jane Austen - well, me and Eloisa and 2000 of our closest friends.

I'm going to try to hit some publishing spotlights between today and tomorrow: Grand Central, Pocket, Berkley.

There's a crime workshop this evening from 5:30 to 8 PM - definitely going to that. Then a late supper of a beer and an appetizer in the Lobby Lounge. Just too tired to venture outside the hotel.

I may not be back online until this evening: so play nice.

Ma----cie! Time to get up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment