Wednesday, July 15, 2009

From RWA National

First problem: Left camera at home - so no pics on blog. Sorry - but check out other blogs for them. I will have pics, I hope, from the disposable camera I bought in the gift shop - will publish them later.

Second problem: Needed and IT guy to make my laptop talk to the hotel's wired internet. My laptop has only been used to wireless. But he was a cutie - big guy with beautiful dreadlocks.

Macie put her stuff out in the goodie room - well, actually goodie rooms - two separate guest rooms since all the bigger rooms are spoken for. Some of her stuff is already gone and she has a bunch of business cards already for the drawing - prize is a $25 B&N gift card. She made me wear this button she made - about her book.

So far I've seen Nisha and Deanna, Dianne and Jim, Charity, and Shirley Hailstock. I think I almost ran into Eloisa James in the elevator - I think. There are a lot of people, but they were taking walk-in registrations, so maybe not as many as other years.

And BTW: Google maps sucks! I stopped following their directions and the hotel was around the corner.

Going to shower and change and go to the literacy signing. I already have 6 free books.

No comments:

Post a Comment