Saturday, August 1, 2009

Writing and Writing and Reading

Writing Status Report:

I'm half-way into my next novella, tentatively titled: When in Rome...
I'm having a lot of fun researching Rome and I definitely will be going there one day.

I'm also working on Moonstone Magic, a time travel set in Arthurian times. I'll probably go on an Arthurian tour next year - June is my goal. I want to add more color to the book and meet Geoffrey Ashe. Not as if I haven't been to England four times already - and Glastonbury twice. I'm thinking of adding a few days onto the beginning or end of my tour - days in Glastonbury.

And maybe I'll go back to Bath. I'm on an Austen kick. having read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I'm now reading the Rita Award winning, Seducing Mr. Darcy and really enjoying it.
I wonder what Jane would say to her new-found following.

Too many books to write, too many books to read and never enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment