Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Back!

I had several rough months (and I didn't even know it). Go to www.mitzimusings.blogspot.com for the story - too long to repeat.

I'm back to writing and back to blogging.

I went back to writing with a vengeance: I'm doing National Novel Writing Month, affectionately known as NaNo. I'm nowhere near where my word count should be, but, hey, I'm also working full time and trying to keep my BP down. I'm trudging along with a working title: Prophecy - it's about women who hold the old ways in their genetic memory and the werewolves who've guarded them throughout centuries until now as 2012 and the possibility of a time when all our technologies will fail us and the Old Ways are needed for the human race to survive.

Wow! That sounds like an elevator pitch.

I can't wait to get home after work and get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment